FUMC Temple is going September 23rd so mark your calander!
- Youth Groups Team Building
- Water Activities at the Lake and Pool
- Other Free-Time elements including basketball, gaga ball, and much more
- Lunch is provided (Glen Lake Camp can accommodate diabetic, vegetarian, and gluten allergy needs; please let Grace know if this is you!).
The Glen Lake Waiver must be turned in by the time our bus leaves!
What to Bring List:
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Swim Suit (Glen Lake policy: modest, one-piece or tankini: fabric must touch)
- Towel Change of Clothes (optional- changing space limited)
- Close-toed shoes (sneakers) – must wear these in order to participate in Team Builders
- Shoes that can get wet (water shoes, for the lake)
- Backpack (optional)
- Optional: Money for the Camp Store, Threads of Hope Bracelets, and more!