Dear Faith Family,
Yesterday, around 3:30 p.m., Dr. Bradley was practicing on the organ when he heard a loud boom. In trying to locate the source of the sound, he found smoke coming from the Boiler Room on the first floor. The smoke triggered the fire alarm. Amy Robbins called 911. Immediately there were fire trucks and police cars all over our campus.
They discovered a large oil line had burst in the main chiller.
Luckily, the hot oil was contained before the building caught fire.
Our beautiful sanctuary was saved and a special thanks to Dr. Bradley, the Temple Fire Department, the Temple Police Department, Brian Winkler, Phillip Snyder, Amy Robbins, and the members of Air Tech.
At this time, there is no air flow in the sanctuary building. Repairs will begin this morning.
Take a moment to give God thanks for sparing our sanctuary.
I pray your day is filled with joy and laughter.